Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Borgia on the radio this weekend


I've just learned that my Saturday gig at the Spotty Dog will air live on WGXC radio.  Although I presume everyone I have ever known will be at the show, those few who won't be in the Hudson, NY area may tune in on the Web!


This local community radio station is a mainstay of my listening in Catskill.  They've got local DJ's playing music of great variety (take that, ipod!) and talk shows of local and world interest.  They also broadcast local music events and other shows (duh), so, they're well worth a regular listen.

Yay, WGXC!


Carmen Borgia plays the Spotty Dog
Saturday, July 7 2012, 8pm
Hudson, NY

2 comments:

Miguel said...

Alright! I'll try to stream but I'll likely be in Rip van Winkle state across the pond.

Carmen Borgia said...

I'll wake you up in 2043.